Sunday, June 1, 2014

Retail Break Em: 2014 Sage HIt Rack Pack

I have been wanting to load up on this years rookie class long before the draft so I wanted to open up any and all that I could. So taking a chance on a Sage Hit rack pack that now could contain autographs seemed like fun.

Each rack pack comes with 32 cards per pack and six of those cards will be red parallels. Each one costs $4.99.

 I knew my luck on pulling an autograph would be very unlikely, which it was, but I was overly impressed with the parallel design. Check them out below!



These are a thing of beauty! The red isn't just a plain red border, it's a glittery type substance that catches your attention immediately when opening up the pack.
Overall, I was very happy with this break. I pulled a couple of key rookie parallels and plenty of rookie base. This years Sage seems to have a lot of value within. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't go back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment