Thursday, July 10, 2014

Retail Break 'Em: 2014 Bowman Football Rack Pack

I have stated this many times, after a down year of collecting football cards due to the weak 2013 rookie class, I am all over this years exciting class and trying to get rookies early on of many key players. But, I think there will be a few other key players not drafted at the top that will surprise as this is a deep class so collecting anyone early on could be key.

Today's Retail Break 'Em is a 2014 Bowman Rack (Jumbo) pack. Each pack comes with only 16 cards for $5.98 per pack so it's a bit of a gamble. Now onto the break:

Veteran base cards look like this:

Rookies look like this. Can't say I am much of a fan of the design. The non logos on the helmet against the weird time portal background, ugh. I won't ramble on about this right now. I will be saving this topic for another time.

Best rookie of the group:

Cool looking gold rainbow foil parallel pulled at 1:17 packs and it's #'d to 399

The bigger pull, a veteran Gold Parallel #'d to 75 at 1:93 packs. Not to mention, it's Andrew Luck
Overall, not a bad break, not a great one. The rookies I pulled were not great other than Evans but the gold parallels saved this break.

Let me hear your thoughts on this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment