Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What's In The Mail Box?

Stop what you are doing! There is no time for that. You need to check out what arrived in my mail box first!!! Once you see what I got, you will not only be happy that you stopped what you were doing, but you may want to check this post as many times as you can because you won't believe I won this card for FREE in a contest. I know I can't take my eyes off from it.

Every month the people over at Beckett Auctions put up a card you can win. First it was a Michael Jordan auto. Than it was a 1/1 Wayne Gretzky auto that was soon followed up by a Kobe Bryant auto. At first, I gotta admit I was a little hesitant. I mean, who just gives away autos from top stars in the hobby. However, with last weeks announcement that I had won July's contest,  I can now say first hand that they actually do.

July's prize arrived yesterday and inside of the box labeled Beckett Media on the outside of it, I received in this graded LeBron James 2012-2013 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection autograph.It is just simply stunning to say the least.

What at first I thought as crazy, isn't anymore and this month they have a Super Bowl champion's autograph up for grabs in Russell Wilson. By now you are probably saying, ummmm let us in on how to win so we can enter. Well, that's easy. Like Beckett Auctions on Facebook and follow them on Twitter, then you can do any of the following that counts for entries:
  1. Bid on their Auctions (you should at least check out the items. I would be surprised if you couldn't find something that you want. I know I have found plenty) at http://auctions.beckett.com/catalog.aspx
  2. SHARE any of their Facebook posts 
  3. Re-tweet any of their tweets on Twitter
  4. They will also offer out other chances to gain extra entries such as bidding on an item on a certain day
All I can say to you now is good luck. This is not a joke. They are really giving some incredible prizes away and I would like to thank them again for mine. This is by far the best card in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment