Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hobby Break 'Em: 2012 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions

Sometimes you come across a great person in the hobby you just have to give a shout out to and this one goes out to UDNation (a Twitter page dedicated to showing that Upper Deck is the GOAT of the hobby)on Twitter. Not just because of this contest win, but because of his overall hobby niceness praising others for their Upper Deck pulls, card showoffs, and RTing (retweeting) most posts anything Upper Deck. Not to mention being one of the friendliest, politest people I have ever met.

So yes, today's Hobby Break Em is brought to you by UDNation from a contest I won a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday, I showed off my cards I got from the first part of my prize which was a 2011-2012 Upper Deck Hockey Series 2 blaster box. Today's prize was the biggie, a 2012 Goodwin Champions hobby box.

Let's get this break started!


Box Topper. What an amazing photo!

Base cards. I am a huge fan of the variety of pop figures, sports, innovators and more:



Minis!

Green ones are Lady Luck mini parallels and for the first time I actually pulled a foil parallel:
Very cool tribute:

Hit #1

Hit #2

Hit #3 was my favorite of the box. I really like these Animal Kingdom pulls. Very cool. This isn't one of the rarer ones but it's still a keeper for the PC.

Overall, a fun break. I have always been a fan of this product and the many things that it offers Whether its on-card autos, pieces of meteorites or bugs, or rare memorabilia pieces. This product is a whole lotta fun wrapped up in one box.

Once again, a big thanks goes out to UDNation on these boxes. If you haven't yet, go find them on twitter and give them a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment