Friday, January 1, 2016

Breakin Wax:Cryptozoic Psych Seasons 1-4 Box Break (NICE AUTO PULL)

I normally do a breakdown of the box, tell you all of the details, but in this episode and tomorrows, I have broken this enough times that I think you get it. I will however say I paid $26 for this during dacardworlds Black Friday sale and that every box comes with one autograph and one wardrobe card.

The inserts. I still like Psychic moments. The rainbow background shines! Very psychic.

Henry's Wisdom has a Henry head that is embossed.

Now onto my hits. Probably the best box I have broken yet!

Jules pink blouse swatch. Man I wished she had signed for the product.

AND BIG BOOM!!!!!! Dule Hill! One of the best autographs in the product.
Overall, fantastic value. I got a complete base set, some inserts, nice wardrobe pull and one of the best autographs. By far this box was THE BOMB!!

1 comment:

  1. Great box! That Dule Hill auto is sweet! By the way, did you hear about Pluto? That's messed up.

    ReplyDelete