Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2015 Wallet Card Finale!

Well, a year has passed since I stuck a piece of cardboard under my bum, let's take him out of the wallet  see how he fared....
 
Honestly, he isn't that bad at all.I have seen others look MUCH MUCH WORSE. A slight crease in the right hand corner and a few small nicks on that side too and that's about it. 

So. now I must decide what to do with this card and if I will join in again on the wallet card craze. Not leaning either way on those answers yet but will decide by months end.

In the meantime, I will give Matt some fresh air cause who knows what it was like riding in a wallet for a year....especially after I had some spicy food ;)

TOPIC:
How many of you have joined in on 2016 Wallet Card and what card did you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment