Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WHATS IN THE BOX....CHRISTMAS EDITION PART 1

It's been a little while since we have had Christmas and since we have had a What's In The Box, so let's get one put together!

On Christmas, my mother-in-law who is notorious to hit up yard sales and antique shops for presents, hit them up again and found me a few goodies.

Up first, a 1989 10-card postcard set of Lou Gehrig. Pretty cool design.


Then I found what appears to be The World's Smallest Jigsaw Puzzle....

Boy, they weren't lying. Oy! I thought looking at the Beckett in the dark would kill my eyes someday...
By now you are thinking, where are the cards? Well, that answer will follow tomorrow in part 2. There were a few hidden gems as well!

2 comments:

  1. The postcards are pretty cool. You need to get a bunch of those and make them your signature calling card for when you trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Mr. Scott. That postcard set is sweet!

    ReplyDelete