Wednesday, November 4, 2015

PYLON Them On

About a month ago, I told you about a Victor Cruz Super Bowl 46 pylon card that I got as a gift from another blogger. This time I picked one of them up.

It seems these pylon cards are a tough find as everyone I found on eBay had a $15 or up BIN price. Of course being a stingy collector, I look for deals. That's when I saw Hakeem Nicks listed for a .99 auction. I figured I wouldn't get it, but I took the chance anyways. Well, to my surprise, and a late night of watching and bidding on the item, I battled my way to a $6 victory. Much less than the $15 BIN for the others.

The card has a different design than my previous one because they were two different promo cards from Panini. But that didn't matter to me, it was a cool piece from a Super Bowl winning Giants team.

Here are my two pylon cards together.
I definitely wouldn't mind chasing down the others. I would really like to land the Eli Manning one. But, with only one listed on eBay for $20, this smart shopper will wait it out til I can find another steal like I did here.

No comments:

Post a Comment