Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Breakin Wax:2015 Leaf Clear Football

Leaf cards have always intrigued me. It's not usually a brand I take a shot on due to the fact they are unlicensed. But, something told me just to give a box a try even though there were other products I wanted much more. Glad I listened.

In every box of 2015 Leaf Clear football, you will find 5 acetate autographed cards. Another sign of a product I don't usually try because to me, the more cards, the better. Each of the cards come already sleeved and boxes will run you slightly under $90.

Now time to roll out the hits! Sorry for the not so great pics. My camera didn't appreciate the acetate as much as I did.

Stefon Diggs

Bryce Petty

Todd Gurley!!!!! Woo hoo!! Best pull of 2015 so far!

Josh Harper Clear Potential insert

And finally a Malcolm Brown State Pride silver parallel
Overall, I am impressed. This was a great break and I felt there was some good value in here. I am not sure if every box is like this but I liked how I did. Gurley and Petty's BV alone almost paid for the box and in my mind did. This may tempt me to try another Leaf product in the future.

2 comments: