Sunday, November 22, 2015

Topps Redemption Mail Day

My patience with redemptions is very thin, I can usually only make it the four months before I require a replacement no matter what the card is. I would rather have something in hand than nothing.

So I replaced my 2014 Topps Five Star Auto parallel of Rashad Jennings, yes I didn't want that to go because it was a Giant, but I did anyways and go this in the mail....

A 2012 Topps Five Star rookie autograph of Michael Floyd.

It's a fair replacement in my opinion. I miss out on a Giants auto, but I get a rookie auto for the PC. 50/50 to me.

Thoughts on this mail day or your Topps redemptions you know where to leave em!

4 comments:

  1. Hate redemptions... but stay tuned. My scheduled post for Monday is about a time in my life when I actually sought redemption cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would depend on the player or team. I PC Yankees, so I would wait for it. Also, if it was a HOFer or an elite player, like Trout or Harper, I would wait. Some cards are too expensive for me to buy, so it's worth waiting for me. I've only pulled one redemption and it was a 2013 Bowman DPP Auto of Austin Meadows. I waited for it and I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete