Friday, November 13, 2015

Finding The Bargains

I am always on the lookout for bargains, so when I found a NY Giants lot that included 7 hits and started out at $13, I targeted it like a hunter spotting a nice buck.

Luckily for me, nobody else spotted this. So $13 and a steal was born!

There were a few base cards in there. I was missing three out of four so I call that a win.

Nassib.Not sure if he will ever play but if he does I have plenty of him!
 

Not sure where this guy is now. Still a cool card and autograph. 

A new Andre card and it's Prizm. Sweet!


I never have seen these before. I was already a big fan of Panini Black and this just makes it even more. The offset in color/B&W is very beautiful. The layout is nice as well. The number 21 here is for Eli's 21 career comeback wins. 

A new Rueben Randle autograph for the PC. I really wished he would be more consistant. I hope the Giants re-sign him next year too and give him another shot. He has shown some signs of stardom. 

Another new Randle!!! This is another one I have always wanted to add to the PC. Now I need the Sp Authentic and the Contenders auto. 

And closing the mail day out is this impressive two-color auto patch of Andre Williams. This alone could have gone for what I paid for the lot. 

Not sure if the rest of you will agree, but I think I scored pretty well here. A few of these cards might have sold for the $13 to the right buyer. Just glad I snatched it up first.

As always, thoughts on my mail day are appreciated! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've had Randle a few times on my fantasy teams... so I pull for him off and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to get a ton of these type of lots for the Pirates, but ever since they became good again they are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete