Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Box Of Goodies:Grady M Strikes AGAIN! Part 2

Part 2 of my mail day from reader Grady M, covers the gridiron. So glad football is back and glad to see some new football card additions.

This first group has numbered ones including one of my all-time favorite players Barry Sanders.

 
We continue on with some more fun inserts. The Walters is numbered to 35.

 
Never seen one of these. I really dig the design and the die cut.

 
More numbered goods. It's fun to see three of the same Petersons, but all numbered differently

 
Speaking of numbered, the Charles and Johnson below are mirror red parallels of the insert and are numbered to 199.

 
And another numbered shiny card.

 
And to end it, a beautiful card. Yes, so my wife doesn't glare at me I said the card was beautiful and made no reference to the girl on it :D
 
 
Some great cards mixed in here. This was only the tip of the iceberg when it came to the football inserts. But, there were plenty of others along with rookie cards too that I didn't get to post here.
 
Part 3 posting tomorrow, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment