Monday, September 5, 2016

NYG Week Part 1:Can't CONTEND With Contenders Autographs

Well, a few weeks ago I posted about my trade with 90's Niche Football Card Blog and told you I would use the rest of the trade as a series of posts to countdown to the NY Giants first game of the regular season against the Dallas Cowboys.

Well, here we go.

Up first, my very first Geremy Davis autograph. This guy hit the field a few times last year but never really made an impact yet. But, I keep hearing that he is a hidden gem, it's just too bad the Giants didn't feel the same way as he was apart of this years cuts. Luckily for me though, they re-signed him to the Practice Squad.


Steve Smith was absolutely dominant his years with the Giants. His rookie year was slowed down by injuries but he made a huge impact and catch in the Giants Super Bowl 42 win over the Patriots


Tavares King is a guy who looked to have a solid training camp and preseason made this years team. Corey Washington at one time was dominant in the preseason too and was one of my favorite players from the preseason of 2015, failed to provide the boom in the regular season like he did in the preseason. I still think he has a lot of potential if given just one more shot.


And finally, a card I have wanted for a couple of years, running back Orleans Darkwa. Not only do I love the name, but he has proven himself a few times on the field and so far is on the team. The guy also had a very solid preseason so who knows where he actually stands on the depth chart.
 

A great start to Giants week I must say. But, there is more to come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment