Sunday, September 18, 2016

Box Of Goodies:Grady M Strikes AGAIN! Part 7

One of the new products on the block from Panini, Donruss Optic was a brand I really wanted to try.

I still haven't, but I finally got my first taste thanks to Grady.

I am not sure about the rest of you, but I was curious to see how Donruss would look "chromed" and after seeing it up close, I can say it looks impressive.

All of these cards are refractor parallels. That's what I am calling them at least. Not sure what the technical term from Panini may be.

Here are a couple of base ones along with pink. None are numbered but the cards look great.

More base shiny goodness. A McCann for the Yankees PC.

More pinks and a few more base ones.

Another shiny show off ends, but another one begins tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment