Monday, September 12, 2016

Box Of Goodies:Grady M Strikes AGAIN! Part 1

It doesn't seem that long ago when I posted 10 days worth of goodies I received in a box from Sport Card Collectors reader, Grady M.

Well, once again he filled my mail box with another signature box full of insert goodies.

I forgot to post the box size, but it was huge. And just like last time I am not able to post it all but instead will post some key pieces. But believe me, this box was loaded with Yankees, Giants, inserts from all sports and tons of shiny options.

Today, I am kicking it off with some mini's and some basketball cards.

Some nice inserts from Threads with some top all star players.

 
Up next, mini mania. He usually packs at least 50-100 mini's in a penny sleeve and sneaks them in towards the bottom of the box. Sometime I need to see where I am at for a mini set.
 
These mini's cover, Allen&Ginter, Gypsy Queen and Goodwin Champions and Golden Age.



 
And even a couple of mini numbered cards.
 
 
Overall, a good way to kick off another great Grady M mail day. More posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment