Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 43:1996 Zenith Z-Team

I pulled my first Z-Team card in 1996 and always remembered doing so.

Fast forward 24 years later, here I am chasing that set.

The 1996 Zenith Z-Team were not easy pulls. They fell at a rate of 1:72 packs which translates to 1:3 boxes. I still have no idea how I had the luck I did to land one and to have that one be Emmitt Smith.

I am slowly creeping towards this set as prices are still not cheap this many years later for this tough insert. Fortunately, I was able to grab three more affordable pieces.
Marshall Faulk

Michael Irvin

And a Jerry Rice that normally lists for $20 and I made an offer and landed one for $4

All that remains now is,
1,8,10,12,14,15

Taking them down one by one and hopefully by years end will have this set complete by years end. That's a goal!

If you like the 90's check this out,

Truly Madly Deeply Pinnacle


No comments:

Post a Comment