Monday, April 27, 2020

RJ's Cardboard:A Cheap Mixed Lot

I love a good deal.

Once in awhile I will stumble upon one and win an auction with seconds left.

Today's lot, I won for $1.04. Yes, you read that right. Plus $3 shipping but for under $5 to grab this lot I think is a heck of a deal.

 A mixed group of Knickerbockers including my boy Patrick Ewing. Who I consider the greatest Knick of All-Time though I know they have had some great ones.

RJ Barrett winter Hoops Tribute

Donruss Rated Rookie and Great X-Pectations

 Arriving Now which is a new PC card I didn't have before.

And we finish it up with a solid Kurt Thomas auto. Thomas played 8 seasons for the Knicks, including quite when I used to watch basketball more die-hard. He was a defensive stud.

I am glad to add some more Barretts to the PC, not sure how many I am up to now, but it was also great to add the few extra cards that came in the lot especially the Thomas auto. That's a nice looking card and he has a solid signature.

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment