Friday, April 17, 2020

Kerry's Cardboard:Some Cool Adds

I really love it when I can just take a handful of Collins cards and showcase them all at once. Unlike my Rodney Hamptons, Kerry Collins flow in fast and all at once.

I have been fortunate that I have found some collectors who send me them and others trade them to me. Not to mention the cheap ones I add myself.

So to continue to catch myself up, here is a bunch of Kerry's for your viewing!

This one caugh my eye immediately. Cheap, beautiful die cut.

And it's numbered and in good condition....sign me up again!

Another Kerry autograph add. I still havea such a long ways to go with adding his autographs. The one I really want is the 1995 Proline Classic but can't ever find one under $10.

Back of that card

This big easy card was super cool. Numbered and everything....

Even the back was...

Until I took the card out of the holder. I don't have a picture of it but the card was snapped in two and the seller never mentioned it to me. So I won't be crossing this one off from my list and will need another copy. This card is printed on a thick plastic which is why the card snapped.

I was not pleased.


1995 Select rookie


Hard Wear acetate card around $1 I don't ever shy away from


Building Blocks with some dufex love

And then came this 1997 Flair Hot Hands I had my eye on for awhile. I just couldn't justify pouring the money out for it as I found it was a little steep. That's until I found out that these fell 1:90 packs which is probably one in a few boxes back then.

The card had a price of $35 on it which I bet was the price point back then in Beckett. I landed it for about $7 shipped which is what they are going for. So not going to complain and these aren't easy to come by.

That's it for this weeks Kerry's Cardboard. Stay tuned for more Kerry Collins awesomeness soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment