Tuesday, April 14, 2020

RJ's Cardboard:Another Lot Find

And we are back for the 4th edition of RJ's Cardboard. I haven't been grabbing too much RJ recently, just a few here and there so I don't know how long this series will go on for but we at least have some to look at.

My most recent was a lot under $10 that had some impressive cards in it.

I didn't have the Class of 2019 or We Got Next cards yet so they were great adds.

I really only needed one of these, but hey, what's three anyways

More Hoops rookies.

Another Prizm rookie! Can't believe it was in this lot!!

Revolution rookie. Didn't have one of those and they look spectacular!

Die Cut Superstar insert

Fireworks insert from Prizm

And that was all from one lot!

The next lot had a pair of Origins rookies including an Sp. Pretty sure I landed these for like $7.

I really like what Panini does with Origins. Always sharp.

Another 16 cards added to the PC in this post. Not sure where my PC stands at this point but will update it here sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment