Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Following Hobby Is Rated

The other day I was watching a movie on TV, can't remember which one it was now, and the rating for the movie popped up.

And I thought to myself, I wonder if we could rate the hobby like this.

Something like this.

The following hobby box is Rated F, because odds are you will be using that word a lot when opening it.

The following mail day is Rated C, for celebrations.

The following Topps flagship design is Rated D, for disappointing. Which is pretty much what I see out of collectors every year when they release it.

The following breaker video is Rated CC, for cutting a card up. Some of you may get this.

The following high end box break is rated V, yes violence of course. You will want to pull your hair out or punch a wall after wasting $400 on a Tony Pollard autograph.

The following card company customer service is Rated LL, for loud language

The Following over priced card on Twitter/eBay is Rated GV. Gary V helped me price it.

The following hobby is rated FF, For Fun.

I think a lot of people are on the fence about that last rating but I stand right there with it. I am sure there are many other ratings that can be made but I will just leave it with these few and would love to hear some from you guys in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment