Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Erok That RAKs The Cradle

A couple of weeks ago, my good friend @mrsjokderp911 sent me a Twitter message with a tracking number on it. I had no idea what it was or if he had sent it to the right person, so I asked. He basically told me to wait and see.

Few days later, a mail day arrived with some pretty slick cards inside.

Airborne insert. Hadn't ever seen one of these before. Design is pretty sweet and looks better up close.

Year One jersey card from Rookies And Stars. It's a product I don't get to open anymore since it became a Target exclusive so it's always nice to get cards from products I don't have access to.

I really liked this Jones jersey. Rainbow shine over laid over the top really helps this card stand out.

and to end this mail day, one of my favorite Rodney Hampton autographs of the past few years in Legacy. I still need the 1/1 autograph to complete the set of them and hoping he makes another appearance in the 2020 set.

Thanks so much again to my buddy Erok, @mrsjokderp911, for the RAK mail day to my cradle. You are a great friend! I plan on hitting you back sometime when this virus is all said and done. I know you don't want/expect anything in return, but, I like to give as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment