Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Filling In Days

This week is the last full week of posts I have planned for this blog right now. Next week I have my usual segments of Autograph Of The Week, Kerry's Cardboard and Rodney's Cardboard but other than that, my blog has open slots without any thoughts yet on how to fill them.

With Covid-19 playing a role in all of this, I may have to get very creative and possibly lazy about filling in days. However I promise no Caption This and Random Card fill ins.

Luckily, a few days ago to fill in today's spot, I got a mail day from Rod over at Padrographs.who is giving cards away left and right. It's been a lot of fun despite my bad timing on checking it out late every time-Still kicking myself for showing up late for the Abby NCIS relic and Sean Harmon auto I really wanted-but I have been fortunate to claim a few cards.

This time I was able to target a couple of 90's cards he had posted. I had no rhyme or reason to claim other than the fact they are from my favorite time of collecting.

This is a 1996 Bowman Best Cut Insert of Andruw Jones. Who doesn't love a good die cut?

And this is a 1996 Finest Silver

 of Mike Piazza. These were uncommons inside of the base set. Meaning they were a tad harder to find than the others. I have always liked 90s Finest especially unpeeled ones.


Next up is this 90's Disney promo pack. I have no plans to open it as I find it cooler sealed. I have no idea overall these cards look like or are other than the top card, but I like it any way for my non sport PC.

Big thanks to Rod for running these daily giveaways. I look forward to that everyday right now and it's very inspiring to see (and takes mind off of the world). I may start to join in on the fun of doing these down the road like many other bloggers have (Highly Subjective and Completely Arbitrary and The Collector) because of what Jon over at A Penny Sleeve for your Thoughts started.

But, it will be a little while until I can get stuff together and some more stamps to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment