Monday, April 20, 2020

RJ's Cardboard:2019-2020 NBA Hoops Ugly Sweater

I know, I know.

Manufactured relic..worn by the player and not in the game....blah blah blah.

Now that we got that out of the way, I am excitingly here to show you the latest add to my RJ Barrett PC. The single relic version of the ugly sweater.

I knew once I had the dual relic in hand, I had to grab the single relic to go along with it. I am still quite surprised how low these go for. Well, not the one that features him and Zion. I won't ever be able to add that one. But, overall these cards are cheap fun.
Look at all those colors!

And for once the player is wearing the actual relic on the card we got swatches from.

I think Barrett is featured on a couple other of these as well. If I can find them cheap, well, I will add them. If not, I am happy with the two I got.

What is your guys thoughts on relics like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment