Sunday, January 24, 2016

Box Of Goodies,Grady M Mail Day Part 3:Get Ready For Some Football!

Part 3 of my mail day consists of NFL like the title says. So let's take a look at the what was hidden within.

Up first, Score 2015. I am still in the midst of working on the set so hoping some of these will help. I haven't checked yet.
I am trying to do the inserts too.
Football rookie mania! Aaron Donalds not a shabby one to have.

More inserts.

Really dig these framed cards from Gridiron. Didn't have any of these guys.

Hadn't seen one of these. Cool looking.

I really like that Panini does these BCA inserts and memorabilia cards.
I haven't bought any Topps Chrome yet, but seeing these inserts tells me I really need to. Or at the very least I need to pick up the Giants versions of these.
 
NFL down. MLB, Shiny Stuff and more ahead! Come back and see what else I got in this package bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment