Tuesday, September 15, 2015

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?! THE FINALE!

WHAT'S IN THE BOX??!!!! I yelled, well, quietly yelled to myself making a movie reference from the ending of Seven. Cause honestly like Brad Pitt, I had no idea what was inside this shoe box.

There was no head, hand, foot or any other body part found in this box. Just hobby goodness.

To finish up my series of What's In The Box, the final item I found at the bottom of the box was once again a box topper. This one was from 2002 Upper Deck World Series baseball and is a piece for my Yankees PC. This particular one celebrates the 1950 World Series between the Yankees and the Phillies.

Well, I hope all of you have had a fun ride with this series. If by chance I find another box of mysterious items, I will definitely bring it back. In the meantime, check your collection for boxes you may have tucked away. You never know what you may find in them...just hopefully not a head.

1 comment:

  1. I've been building a personal "rainy day" box for a while now. It doesn't have singles in there... but there are a bunch of packs. Some are from fellow bloggers... while others are flea market finds.

    ReplyDelete