Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Vote Please!

Once again I have placed a poll on the upper right side of the blog. It is also one I have done before a couple of months ago on your favorite segments.Why do this one again and especially so quickly? I just wanted some feedback for an end of the year post that will publish on December 31st. I have also given more time on this poll to vote and hopefully everyone that reads this or stops by will give their input.

You can vote for more than one segment if you enjoy more than one. This is not a vote to eliminate any of the current segments and is just being used as feedback to me on possible new ones for 2016 to add to this already star studded lineup.

Thanks to all of you in advance who take a second out to vote. You guys rock!

PS: You will notice one NEW segment on the poll that will be coming up soon. I am very excited about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment