Sunday, September 20, 2015

BREAKING! Latest News On Rueben Randle Topps Chrome Rainbow!

It's almost been a year since I posted any updates to my Rueben Randle 2012 Topps Chrome rookie rainbow mostly because the last three cards I needed were tough to find and expensive. The final three were the Red, Gold and Superfractors.

As you can tell by today's title, I have an update!

My rainbow did appear as this..........

But now, BAM! I added the really tough to find red refractor! I probably overpaid for this item, but this has been the only one of these listed for the past year and if I am going to make any progress on this rainbow, I needed to just fork out and buy it.

What makes these tough to find is the serial numbering to 25.
I am excited to knock this one off the want list and bring myself two more steps closer to completing this rainbow. Something I am really hoping to accomplish since it is on my hobby bucket list.

Time to search for the gold and super!

No comments:

Post a Comment