Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Christmas Break Part 2:2016 Prizm Football Jumbo Pack

In my second break, I busted my first 2016 Prizm football.

Since there is no more football Chrome, this is my chromeified option now. It's not a bad thing as I like Prizm, but I still always had my chrome soft-side.

Each of the Prizm hangers come with a 3-card red-white-blue prizm pack. Mine wasn't the best of players, but Prosise has shown some promise backing up Rawls in Seattle. The Green Prizm of Ervin in this group I pack pulled.


Another Prizm I pack pulled was Nkemdiche. the Peterson is pretty slick looking too in Illumination. That also has the Prizm refractor shine.

And my best find of the box, a Rookie Introductions of the most likely ROTY, Zeke. Card not only looks great but it has a shocking $25 BV too. I need to find myself the Giants from this set.
 
Overall, not expecting any cardboard and finding some was nice. Having a decent pull in each was even better. The eBay gift card wasn't a huge amount, but it was enough I was able to pull him some pretty cool cards that I will show off at a later date.

Thoughts on my break today and yesterday welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment