Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday's With Rodney:1995 Topps Finest Refractor Uncut Proof With Junior Seau

Like I stated last Sunday, I recently picked up some new Rodney Hamptons at some great prices with a eBay Gift Card I had gotten for Christmas. A few of them are unique one of one finds that didn't even appear on my checklist of wants for him including today's dual uncut refractor card.

As soon as I saw this, I knew I couldn't live without it so I made an offer in which I wasn't sure would be accepted or not, but it was and I was happy to add this. You all know by now how much of a refractor freak I am.

Here is the front side, completely intact with the protective plastic

 
The backside has the official card back even with the R for refractor. The card is a bit of a miscut but that was expected as it's an uncut proof.
 
 
This marks Rodney Hampton 439 and adds a new unique addition to that PC.
 
Thoughts on today's card are welcomed and let me know if you have anything like this in your PC>

No comments:

Post a Comment