Monday, January 9, 2017

Christmas Break Part 1:2016 Topps Baseball Series 2

I am a bit behind on posting this, but for Christmas this year, I wasn't really expecting any form of cardboard, but to my surprise, I did find some under the tree along with an eBay gift card.

Best surprise ever.

The pack choices weren't shabby either. A Walmart jumbo pack of 2016 Topps Series 2 baseball and 2016 Prizm Football Walmart jumbo pack.
 
I thought it would be fun to showcase my pack breaks since each had a pretty decent pull for a Walmart pack.
 
Up first, 2016 Topps Series 2 baseball.
 
A couple of rookies.


 
Inserts with some good names. Can't ever go wrong finding Trout in a pack.
 
The Kid! A new Griffey addition. Would love to build this set still.

 
And now my decent pull /50 and found at 1:82 odds. Pink A-Rod.
 
Pretty solid for a Walmart pack in my opinion. I will show off the Prizm break tomorrow so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment