This high end product comes 'a poppin' with the greatest threads in the hobby. I haven't had much success in the past with Triple Threads but maybe this year is the year.
Check it out
I really like this years base card design. Very elegant. As always the base cards are extra thick and the foil used is rainbow. Combine that with the clean design with a featured player in the forefront and you have a solid look. I think the only thing I would want from a high end base set, is having all of the base cards numbered for added value.
There are 100 cards in the non autograph part of the base set and includes veterans and legends.
Triple Threads has parallels of course like every product. This is Amber /199.
These are Amethyst /299 and Emerald /259
Other parallels to find include,Gold /99, Onyx /50, Sapphire /25, Ruby 1/1, and Printing Plates 1/1.
Without inserts, let's take a look at the threads. I mean, the hits.
Triple Threads Single Jumbo Relic. This one is a Emerald parallel /18 of George Springer.
Here is one of the base rookie autographs. Not a big name find in Tyler Mahle.
My next hit was a single relic autograph of Marcell Ozuna. This is a silver parallel, look at the background color, numbered to 75.
And my final hit, by far my best hit from Triple Threads ever, this 1/1 Triple Threads relic Ruby of Buster Posey. It was already a beautiful card even withou the 1/1 tag. Look at those nasty patches.
Other hits I didn't hit but you could include,
- Rookie Autograph
- Triple Threads Autograph
- Triple Threads Autograph Relic
- Triple Threads Jumbo Plus Autograph Relic Book
- Triple Threads Letter Plus Autograph Relic
- Triple Threads Autograph Deca Relic Book
- Triple Threads Deca Autograph Relic Combo Book
- Triple Threads Windows into Greatness Autograph Relic
- Triple Threads Cut Above Cut Signature
- Triple Threads Dual Cut Above Autograph Book
- Triple Threads Relics Legend
- Triple Threads Players Weekend Relic
- Triple Threads Relic Combo
- Triple Threads Jumbo Plus Relic Book
- Triple Threads Letter Plus Relic Book
- Triple Threads Deca Relic Combo Book
- Triple Threads Windows into Greatness Relic Book
- Triple Threads All-Star Patches
- Triple Threads All-Star Jumbo ASG Patch Book
- Triple Threads All-Star Jumbo Sleeve Team Patch Book
- Triple Threads All-Star Laundry Tag Book
- Triple Threads All-Star Majestic Logo Patch
- Triple Threads Bat Knobs Book
- Triple Threads Bat Name Plates Book
- Triple Threads Jumbo Patch Combo Book
- Triple Threads Jumbo Letter/Number/Logo Book
As for the product itself, beautiful. I don't care if it has sticker autographs or not, it looks really nice and I like the layout for the autographed relic cards.
If you can't afford to break a whole box, try to find someone who may sell you one mini box or you can jump on into a box break. I suggest using Midwest Box Breaks who have a Triple Threads one going on now with affordable prices. Did I mention they always pull the heat? Did you see their last break of it? Your mail box will burn down with these guys fire.. Go grab yourself a spot in the next 2018 Topps Triple Threads Break HERE.
Please make sure to take a minute out to thank Topps for providing this box for me to review and to be able to add cards to the Topps Of The Month promotion. Enter now!. Follow Topps on all social media sites and visit their SITE, as well.