Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Pieces Of My Future #4: Bryan Sends A Lot

Time to show off another massive trade I did with @90sNicheFBcard. This one is so massive, it's going to take two Pieces Of My Future to cover a bulk of the mail day. Some Origins Of A Cardboard Addict to cover another chunk and the final chunk goes to Rodney's Corner which don't miss those.

This was a six month build up trade.

Let's see what was sent shall we?

 Eli showing off his Ari Supremacy.

Acetate Eli as a Living Legends. He may not have been a legend the last few seasons, but in his prime, I think he was right up there with some greats.

 O. Sorry, I can't even get his name out anymore. I am still heartbroken from the loss of Beckham and in a recovery group of grieving Giants fans feeling the same. The talent is by far there, however, so isn't the childish antics. Depends on what you see out of him.

 Now the new face of the Giants, Mr. Saquon. New addition here.

 Prestige rookie of Saquon.

 JPP! They could have used him last year the way he played for Tampa.

 Here he is again... :(

Landon Collins had a few great years in blue, but I won't miss his deparature as much as I miss Odells. Collins struggled in pass coverage at times but was one great tackler.

 Shiny Davis Webb.

 Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuzzz. Love the die cut look.

Geremy didn't get too far with the Gmen, but I do like this design. Panini should make a whole product like this.

 Kyle Lauletta. Is he the future?

 I believe in ELI! It's no LIE!

 Now some Yanks. Stanton base and refractor.

 Gary Sanchez is sitting red right here.

 Gleyber Torres has had a great start to 2019, glad I loaded up on his rookies when I could.

And we get a fist bump to end part of this two-part Pieces Of My Future with @90sNicheFBCard mail day. This Griffey is a case hit that he landed in a box break and as soon as I saw it, it was mine. Great looking die cut card and it's a refractor as well.  This kind of big odds great looking hit took me back to the 90's. My Origin.

Part 2 of the big chunk of the mail day comes up later this week. So come back and see that its all about the hits, about the hits, nothing else. Sorry my inner Meghan Trainor came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment