Friday, April 12, 2019

Pieces Of My Future #5: Bryan Sends Even More

Here comes the next part of my trade mail day from @90sNicheFBCard. The rest of the mail day will be strewn about on here in a variety of ways as I mentioned in the first part.

Today I am showing off the hits from my trade and there was plenty of 'em.
 Paul Perkins rookie relic. Impressive enough, this guy still remains on the roster. Gets me?

 New Eli relic.

Evan Engram has a bright future and could be a big part of the offense next year as the weapons aren't what they once were.

 Hakeeeeeeeeem Nicks!

Greg Jones didn't last on the team too long that was starving for some Linebackers, but he at least has a really nice signature.

 Eli Manning Seal Of Approval. I think Black Gold is one of Panini's best looking products.

Andre Brown put up a couple solid seasons and this card was once on fire. Than he came back down to earth and well...now I own my second copy. This one is better than my other.

Another Perkins relic, this time with an autograph. What makes this card though is the F on the football swatch.

Wayne Gallman auto with two color swatch. This also marks one of just a few National Treasure cards I own.

 Micro Etching with auto, yes please!

The face of the Giants WR's now, Sterling Shepard. Of course his rookie contract deal is up very soon. What will the Gmen do with him? I hope he stays.

Harry Carson was a beast and has a great looking signature as well. Knock this one off from the Giants Autograph project.

Jessie Palmer, good lookin' fella but didn't have many great looks on the field. My first signature of him and I have always been a Spx fan as many of you know.

Newest Saquon relic card. I should post my whole PC on here sometime.

And we finish it up with an awesome Winning Materials dual relic of the greatest MLB player with the greatest swing ever, Griffey Jr.

Thanks to @90sNicheFBCard for the trade and for these great additions to my PC. More from this trade in upcoming segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment