Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Rodney's Corner:2018 Select Silver Prizm Autograph

We are on a commercial break on Parts Of My Past with The Origins Of A Cardboard Addict series,

Time to cue the ABC Bumper For Commercial break


for the latest Rodney's Corner episode!

I have already showed you guys the tie-dye autograph, now time to show you the base version that is numbered to 199.
I really like Rodney's autograph and fact he throws in his jersey number in his signature.

I was able to cross off this autograph from my needs list thanks to @90sNicheFBcards who also helped knock off many more in this series.

Now you know what's coming next in Rodney's Corner. For now, Good Night and Pleasant Dreams to you! Unless you are reading this in the morning then Good Morning San Fransisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment