Sunday, November 3, 2019

Rodney's Cardoard:1996 Pro Stamps

Years I go, I found one of my missing pieces to my 1996 Rodney Hampton chase but couldn't afford it so I watched it go away.

Fast forward til now, they popped up again but this time there was no way no matter how I was going to miss out on them as they don't pop up often.

Luckily for me, I had $4 left on a gift card and you know what, this Hampton ended at $3 with $1 shipping.

Alongside the Pro Magnets which were magnets, these are fun collectible stamps. I hadn't heard or seen any thing like these in the 90's til I started chasing Rodney. This lot actually came with three other Giants, but I didn't want to open up the taped toploader worried I would ruin the rest. So basically I paid $1 each. Worth it for an oddball treat in my opinion.

As always, more Sunday's spent with Rodney coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment