Friday, November 29, 2019

Trio Of Future Talent

I have been coming across some great new trading partners recently on Twitter, the most recent was @719Broncos4Life.

He posted some NY Giants cards he had FS/FT and I jumped quick as I spotted a few I really wanted. It only took a few days before we came to a trade deal. It's great when trades are that easy.

 Some new Darius Slayton for my Absolute rainbow I am partially attempting. How far will I go with this? Who knows. Those darn 1/1's are always so tough.

Saquon has had a down year since his injury.

Daniel Jones!

Now introducing, a new Daniel Jones!

Finally! Been needing a Jones Prizm rookie

Score Gold parallel

Phoenix Red Parallel

Baker auto. This guy has been subpar so far. He should get a lot of experience though and should help him next year.

Julian Love auto

 Darius Slayton auto with a nice patch.

And a Slayton autograph I have wanted for some time. I really thought Panini made some unique and beautiful autographed card in Elements. This is signed acetate.

A thanks goes out to @719Broncos4Life for the trade. I know you still have a few other things I want to trade for and hopefully will when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment