Saturday, November 2, 2019

Comin' In Hot:On The Defensive

I recently pulled off a good sized trade with fellow NY Giants fan @Seth_Murphy8. He had a stack of Giants I was very interested in having. It was such a good sized trade that it takes two parts for me to post it. Stay tuned for the offensive part next week.

So we worked out a pretty fast trade and I got to bring home some much needs for my Giants PC as I still don't have much going into the 2019 season.

Julian Love Panini Black

Red Parallel for Absolute of Love

My first autographs of him. I like his siganture

And another one.

The X-Man! He has made an impact on this defense so far. I look forward to see how much more he does. By the way, first autograph of him.

Baker had a rough start to the year but seems to be figuring things out. Hopefully he will be a CB one next year.

My second Dre auto. His auto isn't as pretty as Loves.

The Giants received Jabril Peppers and the 17th pick in the draft for Odell Beckham Jr. So far, despite how it sounded unfair at the time, it has been rewarding. Peppers has upped his game and the Giants used that pick to grab Dexter Lawrence who has been a menace up front. As for Odell, well, he isn't having the greatest time in Cleveland. Seems like the Giants won that trade.

More Lawrence.

Some Lawrence autos

and another with some parallels from Panini Black.

Well that does it for today's defensive shut down.The second part of this mail day coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment