Friday, November 29, 2019

Breakin' Wax:2014 Topps Turkey Red Football

My buddy @NYCollects was at it again sending me another surprise mail day. He recently messaged me said he had a little something for my Christmas stocking to open. Well, it was hard not to open it ahead of time and I did so. Even though I feel now I should have waited a little longer just to secure some cards for Christmas I may not get.

He sent me a long of 2014 Topps Turkey Red pack that comes with a guaranteed autograph. This is a product I had always thought about opening but never have.

So let's rip

Every one of these packs comes with 11 rookie cards and one autograph.

I pulled a ton of Tre Mason in 2014. Too bad he never panned out.

Van Noy doing big things on the Patriots defense.I am not sure how they turn no name players into somethings. It's gotta be simply good coaching. Something my Giants are lacking.

Ryan Shazier was a great piece on the Steelers defense before his injury. I hope he comes back strong

Clowney is helping the Seahawks stay up as one of the better teams in the NFC this year.

Jace Amaro was another player I pulled a ton of in 2014. A TON. This is a mini card parallel.

And finally, my hit. A Charles Sims autograph which marks my third autograph of his. Once again, a player I had hoped would pan out.

Thanks goes out to my buddy @NYCollects for the fun rip. I really like the look of the cards and it's fun to know there is an autograph waiting to be found. There are some decent rookies from that class still. I know I was really hoping to find Odell despite not being a Giant anymore. The guy still is talented.

What's something you are hoping to find in your stocking to rip a pack of?


*************************
Like to do box breaks....well...here's a good one for you...just click on the logo and use the code below
SAVE 10% on your next break with Midwest!! Just use code SCCBLOG to do so. Don't miss out on those big hits any longer! Code ends at the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment