Thursday, November 28, 2019

Feeling Thankful (Yes again)

First off, I want to thank you today for coming to read today's post. I am thankful to have readers such as you to take time out to read my ramblings.

Secondly, I have a lot to be thankful for this year.
  • I am thankful first of all for a loving and caring God.
  • I am also thankful for my wife and family
  • I am thankful for having food on the table and a roof over my head.
  • I am thankful this year for my health which up to this point has stayed par.
  • I am thankful for this blog that gives me an outlet to share my hobby since I don't have collectors nearby.
  • I am thankful for my new blog sponsor this year in Valley Of Cards who has become more than just a sponsor. He is a great friend as well.
  • I am thankful for the other sponsors I have on here/Twitter in Panini America, Topps, Cryptozoic, BCW Supplies, Midwest Box Breaks and Jammin JD Sport Cards. Without them, I wouldn't be able to provide giveaways and be able to do what I do.
  • I am thankful for great hobby friends both in the blogging world and on Twitter. I am thankful for you all, don't take it the wrong way I am about to point some out, as I am thankful of you all. But, I am extra thankful for people like Wes, @Jake1725, @90sNicheFBCard, @JG24fanever, @ShaneSalmonson, Bubba's Sports Cards, Dennis from Too Many Verlanders being in my life in the hobby.
  • I am just thankful for life and waking up each day is a blessing.

I am also thankful I entered a Twitter contest for Fantasy Football and landed myself a Daniel Jones jersey to wear every Sunday despite wanting to hide in it most of those Sunday.

I am thankful that I am able to find new trading partners like@Jayinprovidence who was running a sale, a REALLY GOOD CHEAP SALE, and agreed to do a trade with me since I couldn't grab stuff. Believe me, I would have been broke if I had the cash. He had a ton of great stuff. So I added a new Daniel Jones for my PC (which I will be showing off real soon) and the next two following cards,

Eli Manning, who I am very thankful for as well. I wouldn't have witnessed two Super Bowl wins without him. Thanks Eli! I hope you retire as a Giant!

And I am thankful for growing up in the 80's and especially the 90's when I started collecting. I got to collect the greatest cards, see the greatest players and live in a time well before the internet which many may not find exciting, but I do. Life was better without all of this technology.

I hope everyone is thankful for everyday they are alive. Even in the lesser than great days. Everyday is a blessing to be alive and it's best to be a blessing to someone else today. They will be thankful for it, I promise.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving, eat food til you can't move, watch football, and make moments happen. Enjoy your day and if you are thankful for something, let me know in the comments. I look forward to reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment