Sunday, November 10, 2019

Rodney's Cardboard:2018 Select Gold Autograph

If you haven't noticed, I changed the name to this series to Rodney's Cardboard instead. I think by now people know I am cornering all of the Rodney Hamptons so I wanted a quick name change for this series.

Here's is the latest Rodney Hampton Select autograph I have in hand. I say in hand, as I have a few Select others, see what I did there, in the hands of trader buddies I haven't pulled off trades for yet. But, when I do, they will be added to this series.

In the meantime, check out today's great looking card thanks to @90sNicheFBcard. I tried to capture it the best I can using the camera and light angle, but you just can't do it sometimes.

Sharp signature again.

Big time eBay 1/1 right here, 10/10!

Many more new Hamptons to show off with more on the way after that.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment