Friday, November 22, 2019

Breakin' Wax:2019-2020 Prizm Collegiate Basketball Rack Pack x2

I was hunting for some rookie card needs for basketball and when I saw Prizm sitting there on the shelf and knowing how hot this product is for the sport, I went and grabbed two packs. Why not a blaster, well, I actually don't know. I should have.

But, I do like the pink pulsars.

Let's see if I pull anything good. Well, you will have to tell me. Other than a couple of names like Zion, I have no idea who is good in this rookie class.

Every hanger pack of Prizm Collegiate comes with three packs of 4 cards and with a three card Pink Pulsar pack leaving you with 15 cards.

My first pack was really good.
RJ Barrett the other name I know from this draft

Kevin Porter Jr parallel. I have no idea which one.

Purple parallel

Coby White Pink Pulsar

Keldon Johnson Pink Pulsar

Nickeil Alexander Walker Pink Pulsar

I at least landed some nice color and a Barrett in this break. No Zion. Maybe pack 2...
No Zion or anyone I knew from base worthwhile showing. I didn't even land a color parallel at all. First pack had two, this one zero.

Cam Reddish Pink Pulsar

Jarrett Culver Pink Pulsar

De'Andre Hunter Pink Pulsar

I don't know what this stuff is worth or if I pulled any future studs but I at least have some rookies for my PC.

I hope to do at least one more rip of this or try some Hoops to try and land some of the rookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment