Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Comin' In Hot:On The Offensive

I recently pulled off a good sized trade with fellow NY Giants fan @Seth_Murphy8. He had a stack of Giants I was very interested in having and you already saw Part 1. Now it's time to seek out the offense and what I scored. See what I did there?

Two Shepards and one Eli from Panini XR.

Dual relic of Eli and Jones. Past and Present.

Jones rookie from Panini Illusions I wanted.

Panini XR rookie of Jones

Up next is actually what started our trade talks. I mentioned,well now that cats out of the bag, how I was starting to collect Darius Slayton cards. He was the only person to hit me up with some as I expected others to as he was a late round draft pick Guess they must see the potential I do in him.

Panini XR parallels

Absolute parallel and base

Jersey card from XR

Pair of Patch autos from XR

And a Panini Black auto. These are as beautiful as I thought they would be in hand.

Now time for some Saquon. That PC is growing as I believe I am over 100 cards now. I have been snagging up cheap base and inserts as I go along. I still think the future of the Giants relies on him.

More Saquon. Multiple parallels from Panini Black, which ones are they, well, I have no idea til I do research.

Dual Jersey card

Single relic

And a swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet patch /10. My first Saquon patch card.

Big thanks goes out to@Seth_Murphy8 for the trade. Hope we can do this again down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment