Sunday, June 19, 2022

Rodney's Cardboard:2021 Illusions /25

Welcome back to the latest installment of Rodney's Cardboard.

Today, we will be kicking off a streak of Rodney Hampton Illusion adds. Well, are they technically Rodney's? They are to me.

The player featured on here is Saquon Barkley so technically it is his cards, but Rodney is featured in the background.

From what I have found information on, there are five cards to be chased. I don't know if there is more as this checklist is completely messed up and confusing.

Here are the ones I know that exist so far, /35, /25/ /10/ /5 and 1/1. If there is any others outside of those, that information would be new to me.

Today's card is the /35. As you can see, the main part of the card features Saquon.

 
But there is some faded Rodney in this card along with his name on the back as well.

Your thoughts are welcomed on the lastest Rodney Hampton add in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment