Tuesday, June 21, 2022

A Mosaic Addition!

You are in for a shiny Tuesday!

I was in trade talks with someone for my very first Kadarius Toney Mosaic card and the trade talks fell through as I didn't have quite what the trader needed. However, this wasn't the end of me landing the Toney. Being the kindhearted person @lordremix876 was, he ended up sending me the Toney along with a few friends as well.
Here is the Toney, it's the NFL Debut subset and a silver Prizm. These look so sharp in person!

 
Mosaic Camo Pink of Giants legend Tiki Barber.

Andrew Thomas Optic silver. Thomas is still the anchor and the best player on the Gmen's offensive line. I hope he can continue his growth this year, Daniel Jones needs it.

Speaking of Daniel Jones, a pink camo Mosaic of him. This is a big break or make year for Jones under the new regime. He has got to show something or he will be gone.

Thanks again to @lordremix876 for the newest additions. It made my week.

Thoughts on these additions or the players welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment