Saturday, June 25, 2022

Eli's Card: 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Next Generation

Today's latest Eli Manning is brought to you by the letters MD. That's because the nice folks over at MD Sports World sent me a little surprise RAK a couple of weeks ago.

It's sometimes challenging to find an Eli Manning that I don't have unless it's numbered or a rookie card.  MD Sports World must have known this as they sent me a need.

I don't know much about this product or insert line, but looking at the fact the product name is in rainbow foil I can only assume this is a parallel as I assume the base version of this card would be basic or basic foil.

The card numbering also may give that away as it's /25.

Thanks again to MD for the Eli card.
 
Here is a plug-in for them as a thank you to them for sending me the Eli. Their eBay store has tons of fun stuff including some more NY Giants cards I have on my radar.

Thoughts on my latest add is welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment