Monday, June 6, 2022

Trading With Da Dufus

I am so far behind on posting these mail days, I did today's trade a couple of months ago.

It was my very first trade with @Da_Dufus and it went great, even with the USPS being a little obnoxious with the arrival of my mail day. 

It showed up after being in limbo for 2 weeks if you were curious by that last sentence.

@Da_Dufus is a Super Collector of Anthony Miller, so when I saw a Kerry Collins I needed he had posted for sale or trade, I jumped.

The trade went further than just the one Collins card as I hauled in some 90's inserts as well.

Side PC guy TD. Think this is the first time I have owned a Platinum Portraits.

Donovan McNabb rookie and a Playoff Fantasy Team insert of Steve Young. Those inserts have a sparkle in the background. This is my second one of these...feels like a set chase is needed.

Spx Gold! I have roughly 12 of these towards my set chase of these now.

 
And finally, the Collins card that started the trade, a 2009 Score Inscriptions Gold Zone /50.

Thanks again to @Da_Dufus for the trade, hope we can do this again!

Thoughts on my mail day welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment