Sunday, June 5, 2022

Rodney's Cardboard:2021 Playbook Goal Line Autographs Green /25

I don't normally do this, but I wanted to give an eBay seller a shout out.

Shelbmik on eBay was the nicest and easiest seller I have ever talked to on there. Not only did they take a lowball offer because I Super Collect Rodney, but they also sent me a bunch of freebies.


This cool looking Josh Allen insert.

Nice PC Green Prizm

A Strahan I didn't have

And a Jake Fromm rookie card. I was actually hoping Fromm would work out but he didn't. Fun card anyways.

And now the star card of the day,
A Goal Line Graphs auto of Rodney. What a superb looking card. I love the layout and the photography is spot on. Who doesn't love some throwback Bucs jerseys too?

Back Of The Card. Not much info, I wished they had added a blip about the game featured, but still has the cool photo.

Rodney has 2 of these cards in Playbook. This is the /25 Green and there is also, you guessed it, a 1/1 Tag I need still.

Thanks again to the seller for this great deal and bonus cards. Not sure if you read blogs or not, but know how appreciative I am if so.

Thoughts on today's card, bonus cards or any great sellers you have had welcomed in comments.

1 comment: