Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2021 Playoff Rookie Wave Silver Kadarius Toney

10 Days ago, I posted how I fell in love with this year's 2021 Playoff Rookie Wave and how I was going to chase what I could of them especially in Kadarius Toney form.

Well, today is my latest add to my chase with a few others on their way as I type this. Unless USPS loses it.

The one today I am posting is what I consider the first parallel in the series with a silver. I think the parallels for this set make the design stand out even more.

 
Back of the card. The only difference between this back and the base back is the word Prizm printed on top of Panini.

So far, I have the following, Base, Blue, Die-Cut, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Gold /10, and Touchdown 1/1.

I will continue to update this chase as I go.

Thoughts on today's card is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment