Saturday, June 11, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2014 Panini Certified Autograph Patch Andre Williams

Thanks for coming back again for another NEW post on Big Blue Cardboard.

Today, I am showcasing the latest add to my Andre Williams collection.

Andre Williams was the 4th pick of the 2014 NFL Draft by the Giants. He never quite was given a lot of opportunities and the ones he had; he couldn't quite make the best of them. Was it always his fault though? No. The offensive line for the Giants has been awful since their last Super Bowl win.

He went on to play for the Giants from 2014-2016 before signing with the Chargers where he played a season there. He also went on to play in the XFL before the league dissipated. I still need an XFL card of him.

Today's latest addition comes from my trade with Dions Autograph Collection Blog.
I already have one, if not two or three of these Williams 2014 Certified, but it's one of the best-looking rookie autograph cards he has so I don't mind adding more. Can I chase all 699 of them, probably not.

 
The back of the card is a little lame, typical relic or autograph card backing. At least it has team color.

Thanks again to Dion for this latest add.

Thoughts on Andre Williams or my latest addition is welcomed in comments.

1 comment:

  1. You will not get all 699 because I have another and I'm keeping it! lol

    ReplyDelete