Thursday, June 23, 2022

Show Me The Way:1998 Topps Stars Silver

I have introduced Rodney's Cardboard, Kerry's Cardboard, then Eli's Cardboard yesterday and today I am Showing You The Way!

The fourth major player I collect gets his own segment on Big Blue Cardboard as well.

One of my three newest Charles Way pickups from Burbank Sportcards is this Topps Stars Silver parallel.

The set comes with Base, Silver, Gold, Bronze and Gold Star Rainbow. 

The only difference between the cards is the foil used on the front.

 
And the numbering on the back. The silvers are numbered to 3999.

Thoughts on my latest Charles Way addition welcomed in comments.

1 comment:

  1. I opened a few packs of Topps Stars back in 1998. I was very intrigued by the serial numbering on every card.

    ReplyDelete